Senior Project Coordinator
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- New Strategic Planning Framework Project
- Close To Public Transportation
Currently looking for a Senior Project Coordinator for a wide program of work, Microsoft Office Tools, Excel, Power Point, Stakeholder, Gladesville
We are currently looking to engage a Project Coordinator who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organisation.
As the Project Coordinator, you will be joining a high performing team responsible for developing a new strategic planning framework for the organisation.
The successful candidate will have previously experience working within government frameworks.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Track and manage project delivery issues and provide reports to stakeholders
- Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain project administration documentation, plans and reports
- Demonstrate high developed analytical and conceptual problem solving skills
- Demonstrate experience in developing strategic plans and initiatives
- Demonstrate experience in a business analysis or analytical role
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200170138.
Reference Number: 200170138_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below