Senior Network Engineer
- Contract to end June 2018
- Melbourne CBD location
- JUNOS and IPVPN experience - important
Exciting opportunity to work within the internet edge domain in a large Telco environment.
Contract to 30th June 2018
Lead and provide specialist analysis, design, development and deployment in the Edge Networks technology group within the Core and Internet Engineering domain.
- Work in a team of subject matter experts to deliver the development program in the IPVPN Provider Edge domain.
- Lead and contribute to the design, testing, documentation, integration and implementation of network solutions.
- Support deployment of new capabilities into production network and plan and prepare complex production deployments and migrations.
- Provide specialist analysis and offer expertise when troubleshooting complex faults.
- Experience working with network solutions in Service Provider domain in a senior capacity
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in network technologies such as Ethernet switching and IP routing, MPLS based IPVPNs, IP Multicast and Quality of Service.
- Sound technical skills in operating systems such as Unix/Linux and ability to script and code to achieve defined outcomes. Understanding of configuration management and provisioning/automation tools.
- Capabilities to solve complex problems in multi-technology and multi-vendor environment.
- Hands-on experience with Juniper switches and routers (JUNOS, M/MX/EX/QFX) and Cisco platforms - Important
- Strong network design knowledge in conjunction with the capability to clearly articulate and document solution designs.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jo-Ann Lim on 03 86804321. Please quote our job reference number: 200169875.
Reference Number: 200169875_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below