Business Systems Analyst
- Brisbane CBD location
- 5 week to 3 month contract, with the possibility to extend
- Strong technical abilities as well as strong business analysis skills
Analyse and evaluate the current processes and assess the capability of the Fleet Management System for future enhancements and configurations.
Join a global consulting company for a 5 week - 3 month initial contract, with likely extensions, for a large program of work. You will competently document and analyse business processes and procedures, analyse and develop business and functional requirements for systems. You will analyse and evaluate the current processes and assess the capability of the Fleet Management System for future enhancements and configurations. You will also determine current and future business requirements and prepare documentation to support systems development lifecycle.
You will have:
- Minimum 3 years' Business Analysis experience
- Past industry experience with any of: utilities, manufacturing, mining, EPCM, Oil & Gas, LNG
- Strong experience working with a Fleet Management System (e.g. MineStar)
- Strong business and system analysis skills
- Strong written skills and experienced creating high quality documentation (functional and non-functional)
- Strong client management skills
- Skills documenting business processes in accordance with BPMN standard
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rebecca Christophersen on 0733395613. Please quote our job reference number: 200169825.
Reference Number: 200169825_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below