Network Consulting Architect
- Melbourne CBD location
- Permanent career opportunity
- End to end: Design through to implementation
Trusted advisor relationship across wide variety of infrastructure projects, design through to implementation
Working as a trusted advisor to the business, you will sit within an infrastructure portfolio of works that supports the entire organisation. You will work across various project teams to design and implement solutions in line with proposed/agreed conceptual architecture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building, establishing & maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Consulting with the business
- Conceptual, solution & technical detailed design
- Supporting implementation
- Presenting designs
- Technical Environment: HPE, Cisco, F5, Citrix, Palo Alto, Aruba
You will possess the following:
- Strong network architecture experience - Routing, Switching, Firewalls, Load Balancing, Wireless, Security
- Experience working across full architecture lifecycle end to end
- Demonstrated experience architecting, designing & deploying enterprise scale initiatives
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder engagement
- Experience with wifi networks highly advantageous
- Architecture industry qualification - ie TOGAF
What's in it for you?
- Wide exposure to various projects across the organisation
- Working in an organisation with a HUGE wifi network
- Excellent benefits including 17% superannuation
- Long term career development
- Flexible working arrangements
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Pallavi Bapna on 03 86804237. Please quote our job reference number: 200166293.
Reference Number: 200166293_6
How to Apply?
Click on the link below