- Contract to July 2018 with extension options
- Based in North Canberra
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
Do you have SQL and ETL experience? Looking for a long term contract? We want to hear from you.
We are currently seeking experienced Data Analysts to work with a great team in a large government organisation. You will perform data interrogation, validation, dash boarding and modelling using efficient and effective SQL.
Your duties will include:
- Producing analytical work that is customer focused;
- Discovering trends, patterns and stories told by the data, structured and unstructured, and presenting them to stakeholders;
- Leveraging new open data sources and extracting further value from existing data;
- Producing creative data visualizations and intuitive graphics to presenting complex analytics;
- Working with IT teams, management and/or data scientists to determine organisational goals;
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline with at least five (5) years previous experience working as a Data Analyst;
- Demonstrated ability to work with IT teams, management and/or data scientists to determine organisational goals;
- Experience with mining data from primary and secondary sources;
- Ability to clean and prune data to discard irrelevant information;
- Experience with analysing and interpreting results using standard statistical tools and techniques;
- Ability to pinpoint trends, correlations and patterns in complicated data sets;
Australian Citizenship mandatory.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200169812.
Reference Number: 200169812_1
Contact Details: Jocelyn Reid | 02 6151 9204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jocelyn Reid
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9204