Material Outsourcing Consultant
- Competitive $$$ on offer
- ** Initial 6 months with view to entend **
- Melbourne CBD location!
Exciting CBD located Technology & Operations role - work on the initial stages of an IT transformation!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A highly regarded, well branded national health organisation, currently at the initial stages of an IT transformation, are looking to bring on board a Material Outsourcing Consultant to join their Consult Performance & Reward team.
The role of the procurement team is to work with business units to drive alignment and deliver operational excellence.
Great CBD location with an environment that likes to retain great employees!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage and monitor the transition and implementation of the required processes and procedures to comply with APRA standard CPS 231 in relation to the outsourcing of material business activities.
- Drive the adoption of the ongoing support processes required to manage material outsourcing arrangements using sound change management practices.
- Engage and manage communication with key stakeholders to ensure smooth running of the process including CFO, Procurement Governance Committee, Business Owners of key supplier relationships (generally GM and above), Enterprise Risk team, Internal Audit and others as required
ESSENTIAL ALIGNED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- APRA CPS 231 Material Outsourcing Standard
- Project Management
- Contract Management
- Risk Management
- Business Continuity and Contingency Management
- Applied project management methodology to maintain an overall project plan and track all required activities
- Prepared and coordinate reporting to Enterprise Risk Committee and Procurement Governance Committee forums as required
- Tracking all key issues and risks, ensuring action plans are in place and improvement is occurring
- Handover of the ongoing management of the material outsourcing arrangement to the Business Owner and Commercial Contract Manager for ongoing management of the arrangement
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200169493.
Reference Number: 200169493_4
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below