- Join a globally recognised organisation
- Experience working on Payment Gateways preferred
- Experience in Prince2 and Agile required
Seeking a Project Manager with extensive experience in the Financial Services sector for a 6 month contract based in Brisbane CBD.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager with expertise in the Financial Services sector to join a globally recognised brand.
As the Project Manager you will oversee the delivery of a new customer focussed solution on the payment gateway platform. In order to be successful in this role you will have a strong understanding of the project management function as well as the ability to manage. As the successful candidate you are ready to take on a new and challenging role in a highly productive team.
- Interact with customers and regional sales team to ensure customer requirements are understood, documented and communicated to product and software development teams
- Ensure solutions meet customer requirements
- Ensure governance, planning and tracking is in place to deliver projects successfully
- Maintain project documentation including schedules, risks and issues logs, assumptions and decisions
- Manage change requests and scope creep
- Report on project progress internally and communicate appropriately with stakeholders and customers
- Previous experience working in a Project Management capacity within a large financial institution, ideally delivery payment gateway projects.
- Strong customer service approach
- Proven experience coordinating cross functional teams
- The ability to manage stakeholders at a high level and communicate with influence
- Experience working in challenging environments with project trouble shooter skillset
- Experience in Prince2 and Agile desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and speak in technical terms
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200169608.
Reference Number: 200169608_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below