- ICT Planning and Development Government Organization
- Innovative and Creative Strategy Development
Currently looking for an Instructional Designer for a wide program of work, Storyboards, Wire framing, Design, eLearning, Training, Gladsville
We are currently looking to engage an Instructional Designer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing/ analyzing training design documentation in the form of Content Definition Documents to ensure that the instructional design requirements are understood and initiate any clarification questions. You will also coordinate development of graphics and multimedia components with graphic artists and programmers
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Experience level: Demonstrated instructional design experience at intermediate to senior level to create a range of interactive, self-paced online training products.
- Writing and ID skills: Proven advanced writing and composition skills for online learning.
- Work process: Proven experience creating instructional strategy documentation, content planning, storyboards/wireframing, design briefs and instructional material to a high quality.
- Stakeholder management and communication: Proven experience working with clients and stakeholder groups / subject matter experts (SME) over the course of a learning project. Possess a variety of effective methods to problem solve common issues with SME or stakeholders, and to reach consensus when working with stakeholders over a project.
- Working with tech teams: Experience working with designers, developers, QA testing over a project lifecycle.
- Creativity: Recognise common elements that make up a great piece of eLearning. Use of methods to increase learner interaction and engagement, and up to date with emerging forms of learning technologies for learning delivery.
- Working style: Experience working in a team environment and with a team of skilled elearning practitioners. Available for full time role and able to work on-site for 3 days per week.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200169770.
Reference Number: 200169770_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below