SAP ISU - DM Consultant
- Melbourne CBD
- Short term contract starting ASAP
- Global IT Leader
A global IT and Services Leader is currently seeking a SAP ISU-DM Consultant to work closely with their client.
The ISU-DM helps the clients define their business requirements and convert these into working solutions to be rolled out for use by the client and their customers. From design through to implementation and support you will liaise closely with the client IT team, business representatives, project managers and other consultants to bring innovative and desired solution to life.
1. Should have hands on experience of at least 2 End to End experience in SAP ISU Implementation with Device Management Module
2. Should have the deep understanding of Business Processes related to Device Management in De-regulated market
3. Should have a good hands on experience in configuration and creation of Regional Structure, Technical Master Data, Scheduling of MRUs/Portions, Device Installation/Removal/Replacement/Modification, Meter Reading, Validation, Estimation, Inspection and Certification, Device Category creation
4. Responsible for diagnosing the existing Business Processes (As-Is Analysis) related to DM and understanding the Gaps in existing Business Processes and suggest the best practices followed for Device Management
5. Responsible for Preparation/Sign-off of Blue Prints, Functional Specifications for Various Metering Processes in concurrence with Business Process Owners
6. Working experience in engagement with good troubleshooting skill
7. Experience in gas or electricity distribution business would be highly desirable
8. Exposure to AMI business process knowledge to Australian Market would be an advantage
Working in a high pressure, dynamic environment
Manage client expectations
Work with and manage people of different grades and experience
Excellent communication and consulting skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Pallavi Bapna on 03 86804237. Please quote our job reference number: 200169613.
Reference Number: 200169613_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below