Technical Business Analyst
- Perth based
- Immediate start
- National Corporation
Perth Based corporation has an opportunity for a Business Analyst to join join their busy project on a 6 month contract. Apply now!
A unique opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join a busy project in Perth.
- Work with a project team and other key project stakeholders to deliver Agile business analysis and scrum deliverables
- Encourage knowledge sharing and collaboration across and between projects and stakeholder groups to achieve the best outcomes
- Work with other Business Analysts and team members to develop and maintain the process library, process modelling standards and business analysis methodology In the Project Delivery Framework and to develop and build agile capabilities
- Work with Project Managers and / or Product Owners and / or Customer Advisors to contribute to the management of project delivery
- Deliver Agile estimates, sizing and performance metrics
- Proven Agile Business analysis experience
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile software development
- Knowledge of or experience Microsoft Team Services
- Knowledge of or experience in Kanban
- Experience using Agile performance metrics
- Strong analytical and lateral thinking skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong process modelling skills
- Understands business needs and the consequences of outcomes
- Proven ability to communicate to all levels both verbally and in writing
- Proven experience in initiating activities that contribute to meeting project objectives
- Problem identification and resolution skills
- Experienced in producing business analysis deliverables
- Ability to work collaboratively across the business
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Highly developed business analysis and facilitation skills
- Experienced in dealing with ambiguity and adapting to changing circumstances
- Resilience and self-management
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702. Please quote our job reference number: 200169053.
Reference Number: 200169053_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below