Senior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l Sydney
- Large IT Global Company- Insurance sector
- Permanent full time with competitive salary package
- Sydney , Macquarie Park Location- Close to public Transport
Looking for a Senior Business Analyst with group life insurance experience within an IT global company based in Sydney , Macquarie Park.
A large IT global company is currently seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to lead the gap analysis for localisation and adoption of Integral Group Life business functionality wherever possible in the implementation of a digitally enabled version of Integral Group into the Australian market.
- Bringing your knowledge of Australian Group Life business and business analysis skills to define User stories and journeys for different Group user personas.
- Meeting with client user groups to analyse, clarify and guide end user requirements.
- Analysing workflow to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement.
- Coordinating User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure the overall efficiency, functionality and user friendliness of system enhancement/development.
- Preparing material and providing training and assistance to end-users following implementation.
- Working as a crucial component of a project team responsible for integrating, enhancing and configuring the solution components that form the basis of an end to end Group Life software platform.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you must possess the following skills and experience:
- At least 5 - 10 years of experience in Australian or New Zealand Group Life Insurance business, understanding product features. (mandatory)
- Strong ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to lead workshops to identify gaps in functionality, review product features, as well as data migration gap analysis workshops.
- Experience of Agile methodology principles is desirable.
- Experience of product modelling/business rules engine desirable.
- Good understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development lifecycle.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mary Norouzifar on 0294645583. Please quote our job reference number: 200167525.
Reference Number: 200167525_11
Contact Details: Mary Norouzifar
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Mary Norouzifar