Manager, Cyber Security
The Manager Cyber Security Operations will lead a small team and manage the day to day operational processes covering the following key activities: identifying threats, security event monitoring, responding to threats and resolution, management as well as reporting and analytics.
The Manager Cyber Security Operations will manage Senior Security Engineers and Cyber Security Analyst's
- Oversee the detection and response capability for Security Operations
- Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, management and response
- Lead and execute complex information security assessments that require both analytical and technical skills across a broad range of Information Technology areas.
- Lead the delivery of the Cyber Security Strategy and Security related projects.
- Develop and implement incident detection strategies and incident response plans.
- Ensure effective processes for incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring
- Operate and monitor security systems for abnormal behaviour and provide subject matter expertise.
- Provide leadership and single point of escalation when responding to IT security incidents.
- Report on security performance against established security metrics.
- Manage a small team of professionals by providing effective coaching, motivation and development of team members.
- Lead and contribute to projects, providing security advice.
- Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework, Review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
- Responsible for team & vendor management, overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action where required
- Perform threat management, threat modelling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Responsible for integration of standard and non-standard logs in SIEM
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for security operations and presentation to senior management
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a complex Cyber Security management, analysis or support role.
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders
- Appropriate Cyber Security certifications such as CRISC or CISSP.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and executing strategies to improve the reliability and security of IT projects.
- Previous experience in delivery of technologies in multiple of the following domain areas: Identity and Access Management, Application Security, Infrastructure Security, System & Data Security, Physical and Environmental Security, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery, and Regulatory/Standards Compliance.
- Experience in utilisation of services provided by vendors.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability and capacity to direct and monitor the implementation and effectiveness of the safety management system.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ryan Halson