- Large & Complex Government Organization
- VMware vSphere Environment Projects
- Initial 12 Month Contract
Currently looking for a VMware Administrator for a wide program of work, vSphere Environment, vRealise, PowerCLI, NSX, Azure, AWS, Evelieigh
We are currently looking to engage a VMware Administrator who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organisation.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for building, supporting and upgrading highly available VMware vSphere environments.
As the VMware Administrator, you will have high level experience with blade servers supporting VMware server virtualization infrastructure within a large commercial and/or government environment.
- Assist on the development and implementation of Windows based solutions as per design.
- Provisioning of day-to-day support for project infrastructure prior to project completion.
- Provide consultation to clients on infrastructure related issues relating to business applications
- Ensure that all project work is implemented in compliance with the relevant documented policies, including architectural and security standards.
- Provide automation of current operational tasks utilising SysOps\DevOps skill sets.
- Experience in building, supporting and upgrading highly available VMware vSphere environments.
- Senior level administration support of a large vSphere infrastructure across multiple data centres and clouds
- High level of experience with blade servers supporting VMware server virtualisation infrastructure.
- Experience with providing automation of current operational tasks utilising SysOps\DevOps skill sets.
- Experience with IaaS offering through vRA/vRO.
- Assist in the creation of a managed hybrid cloud
- Accreditation of the VMware Certified Professional (VCP) certification or higher
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200169336.
Reference Number: 200169336_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below