Platform/Technology Manager | Security & Governance
Looking for an experienced Platform/Technology Manager to look after a team of 10 for a large telecommunication client. You'll need to have strong leadership skills and a background in networking and security.
- Relevant Tertiary Education in Information Technology or Similar
- Minimum 3 years in a leadership position ie Technology Manager or similar
- Have previous experience working with Data Compliance, Networks and Security
- Experience in Security Technologies such as DLP, WAF or any CISCO
- Previous experience in leading a medium to large team
- Large corporate experience
- Strong communication skills
- ability to be autonomous and take ownership of the team and its deliver (i.e signing off on behalf of the team)
Please upload your CV in WORD format and attach a covering letter stating availability and daily rate expectation.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Sophia Franke