Senior Project Manager
- Banking/Financial Services background essential - Wealth advice experience ideal
- 6m initial contract - CBD Based - Close to public transport
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills essential
Seeking a Senior PM with strong business facing skills to join a leading financial services organisation on a large program of work.
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager with a strong background working within Wealth Management/Wealth Advice to join a market leading financial services organisation on a large program of work.
This will be a 6 month initial contract with potential to extend.
- Be a true Senior Project Manager, capable of engaging directly with senior stakeholders
- Be able to set up a new framework from scratch based on recent compliance/regulatory changes
- Experience structuring solution delivery teams & ability to track and manage solution delivery activities
- Capable of mobilizing and leading workshops; working groups with senior leaders
- Self-sufficient, proactive approach to defining, performing and documenting discrete analysis tasks
- Workshop facilitation and interviews with business, technology & project stakeholders
- Assist to prioritise iterations / sprints with the product owners and the scrum master
- Advanced experience in defining and documenting complex business requirements.
- Work within an Agile environment
- Possess 10+ years as a Senior Project Manager within Wealth Management/Wealth Advice, Banking or Financial Services
- Strong business focused project background
- Experience managing projects $20m - $50m in size
- Experience working on CRM projects highly desirable - Salesforce preferably
- Must be able to deal with difficult stakeholders as well as very strong stakeholder management skills
- Be able to meet strict deadlines
- Delivery focus - you must have strong project delivery experience
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 02 94645805. Please quote our job reference number: 200168235.
Reference Number: 200168235_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below