Senior PMO Analyst
- 6 month initial contract with potential to extend
- CBD Based
- Market Leader - Large portfolio of work!
Senior PMO Coordinator required with a banking/financial services background - Large organisation with long-term projects in the pipeline!
We are currently looking for Senior PMO/Project Coordinator for a market leading financial services organisation for an initial 6 month initial hire.
You will be working within a busy team, assigned to a number of projects concurrently.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Drive the analysis/reporting across this Program of Work.
- Month end reporting including budgeting, time-sheeting and status reporting
- Analyse and manage program level risk issues and dependencies
- Project forecasting
- Provide meaningful insights to the team.
- Creation of Dashboard reporting.
- 7 years' experience working as a Project Coordinator or PMO Analyst, ideally from Banking/Finance OR large enterprise organisation
- Experience working on medium - large scale projects - $5-$10m + in size
- Excellent knowledge of project financials required -budgeting, forecasting, month end etc.
- Excellent Scheduling skills
- Results focused self-starter
- Superior stakeholder skills, working with GM's, Program Managers etc.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 02 94645805. Please quote our job reference number: 200167562.
Reference Number: 200167562_7
How to Apply?
Click on the link below