Our local government client is actively seeking to engage Delivery Coordinators to develop, assist project plans and coordinate delivery deadlines.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Coordinate work packages with ITP resources to ensure delivery priorities are met.
- Ensure delivery plans, schedules, timelines and milestones are monitored using appropriate tools.
- Manage specific issues and risks as directed, including advising the ITP Proposal Board of any issues and risks associated with a work package
- Ability to develop/assist with project plans and associated communication documents, project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Gather information and advice for the business and systems, analyse and design outcomes that meet the business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously or collaboratively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to conduct workshops with clients and internal ICT resources to elicit planning tasks, product breakdowns etc.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills with the ability to understand technical concepts and terminology and express them in a clear and concise manner
Applications for this role close by 5:00 PM Monday, May 22 nd .
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vidya Sadawarte
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now