Implementation Consultant The Company
Over 15 years old, our Client is a privately-held industry leader in intelligent transportation systems and mobile data system deployments with over 600 clients worldwide. They have extensive mobile data and systems integration expertise and are focused on technology innovation, building strong customer relationships, and providing award-winning customer support.
Your New Role
The Implementation Specialist is the SME that works directly with clients to gather, understand and translate requirements to consultatively design and deliver the best possible solution for each individual client. The Implementation Specialist collaborates with internal and external teams and is critical to the overall success of every project. No two projects or implementations are the same allowing for creative solutions that satisfy each client.
You will work out of your home and travel is required up to 80% predominantly in NSW.
- Following the project management methodology, actively participate in every aspect of the implementation process including project initiation, design, build, educate, deployment and system acceptance and training
- Work closely with the project managers and support team members to understand specific client requirements, process and software product changes
- Provide on-site implementation including installation, configuration tuning, training and live support of our Clients products and services
- Gather and translate requirements into design documents
- Configure, test and deploy in client environment
- Consultatively recommend best practices and usage
- Assist management in developing and refining on-site implementation processes
- Create and deliver training to get users working efficiently on the new solution
The ideal Implementation Specialist is a highly motivated self-starter that enjoys the opportunity to work with clients to solve their business needs with technology. The IS has a strong technical aptitude and understanding of hardware and software systems, excellent communication and collaboration skills and a passion for customer satisfaction. Time management, prioritization and the ability to juggle multiple projects are all critical skills.
- At least one year of software implementation or integration experience in a software or technology consulting company or within a corporate MIS environment
- Technical aptitude and commercial experience with MS SQL
- Ability to communicate and develop relationships with all levels of an organization and a wide variety of personalities
- Professional and confident presence with a consultative, customer-focused attitude
- Enjoys a challenge, problem solving and committed to excellence
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to wear a lot of hats
- Innovative, inventive and curious - always asking questions and learning
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 80% of the time
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nick Munro
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda