Our client is seeking to urgently engage an Infrastructure Engineer to work on a project within a government department.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will:
- maintain, support and document the client systems, including its SOE, Exchange services, Mobile messaging services, servers, or data network;
- support for the packaging of the client solution;
- provide Level 3 support for the systems;
- troubleshoot hardware, systems and software to identify root cause and resolve issues;
- implement and support Security software;
- participate in all change control processes.
- ability to troubleshoot and provide service support in diagnosing, resolving and repairing server-related hardware and software malfunctions, encompassing workstations and communication infrastructure;
- ability to perform the operational establishment and preventive maintenance of backups, recovery procedures, and enforcing security and integrity controls
- Ability to prepare and maintain documentation, policies and instructions, and recording and detailing operational procedures and system logs.
- relevant bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Dan Carn
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda