Implementation Engineer - NetApp DATA ONTAP
Working for a well reputed Systems Integrator, my client is looking for an experienced Engineer with a solid background in NetApp Data ONTAP. This position is predominately based within Perth CBD however there will be onsite work required on site which will incur long days on site if necessary.
Duties of the role:
- Rack, stack and cable equipment in data centre
- Implementation of NetApp Data ONTAP platform based on an existing design
- Execution of predefined test cases
- Work as part of a project team, including virtualisation/management, compute, network and project management resources
- Extensive NetApp DATA ONTAP
- solid engineering within implementation- this is not a design role
- available to work onsite
If you have a solid background in NetAPP Data ONTAP Implentation Engineering please send a current WORD CV via "APPLY"
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Philippa Valler
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply