This is a Large iconic Australian organisation that is held in high regard. This role is contributing to a team that is responsible for the governance and compliance management function for the ICT branch including risk identification, analysis and reporting, audit management, managing ICT procurements, developing and maintaining standards and frameworks for processes, managing ICT communications, managing and promoting ICT policy and compliance, driving divisional and branch reporting, managing compliance reporting and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
The purpose of this role is to document the policies, procedures and standards which are required for IT Security and Control Systems.
- Prepare Documentation around compliance to the Policy Procedure Framework (PPF) for the Control Systems Roadmap projects and ICT Security project, responsible for reviewing the final draft of division documents for compliance with the PPF, preparing documents for approval by the relevant Executive Leadership Team member, archiving superseded versions of documents in the company's recordkeeping system and communicating new/amended/archived documents to relevant stakeholders.
- Engage and collaborate with stakeholders and subject matter experts to review and enhance existing company and branch policies, procedures, standards and workplace instructions, ensuring they are relevant and reflective of changes and are aligned to the Business Management System (BMS).
- Develop strong relationships with the Project Managers and subject matter experts across the Control Systems roadmap to ensure governance processes are adhered to and working effectively across all relevant divisions.
- Review and update documents from branch and section managers to ensure they are targeted to an executive level. This will include presentations, papers, briefing notes and corporate correspondence on a range of risks and issues.
- Document records and classification compliance in HPRM and lead Business Management System (BMS) activities.
- Document audit actions by liaising with project managers and subject matter experts to ensure actions are addressed within agreed time frames and provide periodic updates to senior This includes ensuring any change requests are raised in the appropriate timeframes.
- Strong understanding of Cyber Security terminology and Concepts
- Extensive experience in documenting process improvement and compliance to governance frameworks and processes.
- Experience in documenting ICT operational and organisational change initiatives in an ICT organisation with outsourced vendors.
- Extensive experience in documenting policies, procedures, executive level documents and presentations, with the ability to write accurate and succinct summaries.
- Demonstrated experience with supporting and building positive relationships with senior management stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in organising and implementing multiple high priority time critical deliverables at one time, while maintaining a professional relationship and approach with all parties.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Eugene Pradhan
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now