Field Engineer - Hardware Deployments
- Multiple contract opportunities working in a field capacity
- Leader in the IT Services industry
- Joining large team of professionals
Our client, a global leader in IT Services has multiple opportunities for field engineers with strong hardware (Point of Sales), PC and Server skills to join a rapidly expanding team of professionals working on major rollout projects.
The roles are working in a field capacity, responsible for the implementation of hardware and IT equipment on a client sites located around NSW. Some of this may include PoS hardware (printers, touch screens, pin pads etc.), PCs, laptops, Servers and network devices among many others.
Being a field role they will require people who are self motivated and able to communicate at a high level with business critical customers. Additionally you must be willing to travel and take on work outside of normal operating hours. You must also have a strong work ethic and be adaptable to learning new skills at speed.
If you would like to be considered for this role you must have:
- Your full, clean Australian Drivers License and your own vehicle.
- Tertiary IT qualifications or proven experience in similar roles.
- Previous PoS hardware implementation or diagnostic experience.
- Experience in PC, laptop and network rollouts would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong work ethic coupled with a can-do attitude.
For further information please APPLY NOW or alternatively call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Patric Byrne
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now