Senior Network Architect - CCIE
- Large IT Company
- 12 month initial contract
- Melbourne CBD location
Looking for an experienced Senior Network Architect for initial 12 month initial contract within a large IT Company based in Melbourne CBD.
Large IT Company is currently looking for an experienced Senior Network Architect for 12 month initial contract based in Melbourne CBD.
- Ability to create, modify and review technical design documents for complex solutions
- Ability to create and execute appropriate test plans and sign-off criteria for complex solutions
- Ability to implement solutions within customer environments, ensuring the delivered solution meets all defined customer business and technical requirements
- Identifying additional customer requirements and defining the scope and options for these requirements and engaging with the appropriate parts of Business Unit.
- Providing expert-level consultancy on one or more strategic product or solution areas.
- Providing expert value-added consultancy services in areas of design and implementation of complex systems, technical project management, hardware and/or software systems support and/or management
To be considered for this role you must have;
- Extensive networking experience
- Advanced proficiency in all aspects of network engineering: design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting
- CCIE Certification is a MUST
- In-depth understanding of network hardware platforms and their specifications
- Practical working knowledge of planning and testing methodologies.
- Ability to apply technology to business opportunities.
- Experience in large and complex projects.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ferid Klancevic on 03 86804206. Please quote our job reference number: 200167893.
Reference Number: 200167893_2
Contact Details: Ferid
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ferid
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply