Urgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positions
Our client have come with massive number of contractual positions for Java Developers / Programmers .
There are 3 different positions/ roles . If you carry all required skills set for all these 3 requirements then you can apply for all these positions.
Work Location - Canberra
Requirement 1. Position No- 302
A minimum of 4-5 years' industry experience as a developer with experience in Java, J2EE web services (SOAP/REST), data warehouse using Oracle products (with OBI preferred), agile development practices.
Requirement 2. Position No- 303
A minimum of 4-5 years' industry experience as a developer with experience in Java, J2EE web services (SOAP/REST), JSF (JavaServer Faces), databases and agile development practices
Requirement 3. Position No- 304
Positons required to address selection criteria.
Apply now for immediate consideration - or contact Soham Dingare on 02 6245 1707 email: email@example.com for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Soham Dingare
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now