ERP Reporting Analyst
Our client a fast paced and high growth global ASX listed organisation have an exciting opportunity for an ERP Reporting Analyst to join their team in Sydney.
In this key role, you will be responsible for developing, documenting, and supporting standardized customized reports from the database and responding to other ad hoc requests for reporting and analysis.
This will involve:
- Analyse tables in the available database/s to establish knowledge of data for accurate retrieval and use in report writing.
- Utilize available tools to provide critical management and statutory reports for the Finance Director and all other operating divisions.
- Present report data in a way that is most meaningful, insightful and readily accessible to executives and appropriate staff.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills to engage with and translate reporting requests to accurately meet the information requirements and time deadline needs of users.
- Educate requestors as to appropriate and desirable parameters to ensure they get the information they need.
- Collaborate with end users to gather report requirements and ensure proper testing and validation. Provide support to end users on standardized and ad hoc reports.
- Work closely with IT to ensure security enforcement when deploying reports.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- 3 - 5 years' experience in report writing in an object-oriented environment - preferably Workday or other ERP System
- Exceptional service ethic with a passion for supporting internal client requests and requirements.
- Excellent communication skills including an ability to present information clearly and concisely in writing, graphically or verbally.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an environment characterized by constant change, ambiguous data and a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture.
- Clearly articulate and document business requirements.
- Advanced understanding of MS Excel and structured query language (SQL) functionality including lookup and pivot tables, MS Access database functionality in particular report writing and data analysis.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Linda Donaghey
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now