Infrastructure Business Analyst
- 6 month contract with likely extension
- High performing team
- Top Tier organisation
This Infrastructure Business Analyst will work on various exciting projects in a top tier financial services organisation.
Infrastructure Business Analyst - Virtualization
This Infrastructure Business Analyst should have strong skills in requirements gathering coupled with strong experience in Infrastructure projects.
- Work with Stakeholders
- Self-sufficient, proactive approach to defining, performing and documenting discrete analysis tasks
- Advanced experience in defining and documenting complex business requirements
- Provide direction to other teams
- 5+ years working as a Technical Business Analyst within Infrastructure
- ITIL certification valued
- Proven experience delivering to tight schedules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Banking/Financial Services background desirable
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Waters on 02 94645704. Please quote our job reference number: 200167885.
Reference Number: 200167885_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now