Principal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive.
Our client is looking for a Principle Consultant/ Account Delivery Executive
Work Location - Canberra
Mode of employment - Permanent
Our client has dedicated business unit to delivering consulting & implementation services around the IT Management Software, Application Delivery Management, Big Data & Education Services portfolios. Client maximise the business value with its Software. Client bring that value by consulting customer's IT & Line-of-Business leaders on allocating IT budgets & resources based on business priorities, by automating key processes across IT strategy, applications & operations, & by measuring IT effectiveness & efficiency from a business perspective.
Our client deliver solutions & services quick & consistent based on material developed in its projects worldwide to give confidence & predictable outcomes to customers.
You understand customer's business & identify how company can bring business value with its solutions. You consult new & existing customers & shape opportunities to optimise the value client offer.
Your customers are Federal government organisations. Assigned to several customers, you develop the business deeper & wider in the customer's organisation, as well as open up business with new customers. You lead the sales cycle & align internal/external partners & key resources. You negotiate & close the deal & ensure successful project execution. You are a credible sparring partner for customer's IT leaders & Line-of-Business managers, but have the hands-on attitude to make deals come through.
Your deals require multi-level selling of complex propositions in a consultative approach. You lead a virtual team of functional experts & professionals for the specific pursuit.
Your Experience & Qualifications - You have several years of experience in a sales role in the IT market preferably enterprise software services. Demonstrated track record of selling or delivering large software services engagements is required. You identify yourself with words like creative, adaptive, empathic, credible, analytical, structured, hands-on, independent, collaborative & persistent.
Apply now for immediate consideration - or contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724 email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Dan Carn
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more