End to End Project Manager
- 6 months + possible extensions, Must have Local Telco experience
- Melbourne CBD
- Financial Management experience
6 month contract for an E2E Project Manager with experience in Financial Gating Process and Mobility Experience.
- Immediate availability, ASAP start preferred.
- Large Australian Telco, great Melbourne CBD location!
As the Project Manager, you will be leading an existing project. Having prior experience in Telco, the desired candidate will bring a thorough understanding of Telco Financial Management.
The roles responsibilities include:
- Take responsibility for the definition, documentation and completion of projects including managing impacts and resources
- Developing the schedule, costs and risks/issues
- Manage the project change process
- Ensure deliverables are completed within planned cost, timeframes and resource budget and are signed off accordingly
- Clear evidence of IT Project Management including the understanding of Financial gating process
- Financial Management
- Previous experience in a large enterprise environment and/or Telco (preferred)
- Proven end to end project management - SDLC
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience - including business groups and technical teams
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Mobility Experience
- Qualifications in Project Management preferred
- Tertiary qualifications in Business preferred
- Australian Telco organisation experience preferred
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 0386804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200167555.
Reference Number: 200167555_2
Contact Details: Haridini Simson 03 8680 4220
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Haridini Simson
Contact Phone: 03 8680 4220
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now