CCNP Network Engineer
- 6 month contract + Extentions
- Melbourne CBD
- CCNP certification required
Excellent contract opportunity exists for a CCNP Network Engineer to work for a Service Integrator in Melbourne
Security Network Engineer
We are looking for a experienced CISCO Security Network Engineer to work on a contract role in Melbourne.
To be successful you will have extensive experience and proven knowledge of Cisco products.
- Proven experience working in Network Engineering with at least 5 years of commercial experience.
- Cisco CCNP Security
- Experience with Imperva WAF & DB firewall (preferred only)
- Experience with RSA NetWitness and Fireeye Mandiant (preferred only)
Express your interest by applying online or contact us on 03 8680 4220 to discuss.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 0386804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200167757.
Reference Number: 200167757_1
Contact Details: Haridini Simson 03 8680 4220
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Haridini Simson
Contact Phone: 03 8680 4220
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda