NSW, SydneyPosted on 28.05.2017
One of our clients is looking for an Agile Coach for an initial 12 month fixed term contract based in Sydney CBD.
- Demonstrated experience as an Agile Coach
- Scrum Coach/Master certification
- Ability to mentor and guide teams on Agile principles
- Ability to design strategies for the organizational adoption of Agile - Introduction of Agile, employee education, fostering teams that practice Agile, and continually offering strategies for improvement
- Experience in a scaled agile ( program / portfolio ) is a must
- Proficiency in programming languages
- Prior experience coaching teams in Agile adoption or as a Scrum Master
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the opportunity further
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ankitha Hegde
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more