Senior SQL Database Specialist
Our client is seeking to urgently engage a Senior SQL Database Specialist (Administrator) to work on a project in within a government department.
As a Senior SQL Database Specialist (Administrator) you will:
- install, configure and manage database and web-based systems;
- analyse, diagnose, recommend and resolve complex database/ application and web systems (integrated and disparate);
- level 3 Support functions;
- solution design for database/ application and web systems (integrated and disparate);
- assist in the design, build, test and implementation of projects and project deliverables as directed for this role.
experience in the following skills/capabilities and a minimum 3 years' experience working with:
- SQL Server Operations in a DBA capacity, DR, security, backup, HA, Clustering and consolidation processes and system architecture in SQL 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 and 2014;
- Microsoft IIS v7.5, v8 and v8.5;
- Microsoft SharePoint and HPRM, especially on an enterprise -wide scale;
- database and web-based systems design solutions;
- OS environment (VMWare);
- SQL-Server 2008, 2012 and 2014 versions, including R2 variants;
- Application solutions using Microsoft SQL-Server;
- Azure/ ADFS;
- Windows Server 2008r2 and 2012r2;
- SharePoint 2010/2013/2016;
- HPRM v8 / v9; and
- Webserver technologies (IISv8).
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Dan Carn
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now