State-wide Business Transition Lead - Brisbane
- Experience with workforce management/HR/Rostering solution implementation
- Experience leading Change Management teams in large business change projects
- Long term contract role, Brisbane based
New long term contract role for a State-wide Business Transition Lead to lead a team of Change Managers on the Workforce Management Project.
New long term contract role for a State-wide Business Transition Lead to lead a team of Change Managers on the Workforce Management Project, based in Brisbane.
New long term contract opportunity to lead this Change Management team in the State-wide business transformation of the Integrated Workforce Management Project. You will be influencing strategic partners to transform their business, working with system specialists to analyse and solve complex rostering business problems and lead a team of change management specialists to drive fundamental business process redesign.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Analyse and solve complex rostering business problems to provide innovative strategic solutions to business requirements
- Lead the development of business transition plans and impact assessments
- Lead and manage state-wide business transformation
- Lead and manage all communication channels including the facilitation of key stakeholder engagement
- Provide expert knowledge of change management methodologies, practices and approaches
- Lead the development of change management documentation and tool-kits
- Lead the consultation and engagement process with key stakeholders as required by the project.
- Consult and negotiate with other project staff in the areas of change management and business transition management.
- 5 + years' experience in a Lead Change Management role
- Proven experience in workforce management transformations
- Extensive experience in developing and leading change management teams in large transformation change management
- Previous experience with workforce management/HR/Rostering solution implementations
- Proven experience in developing change management programs
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200167727.
Reference Number: 200167727_2
Contact Details: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Teagan Pope
Contact Phone: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more