Senior Data Engineer
- Fastest Growing Tech Company in Australia
- Dynamic Analytical Team Environment
- Chatswood Location - Close to public Transportation
Currently looking for a Senior Data Engineer for Australia's Leading cashback website, Data Preparation, Python, SQL, Amazon Quicksite, Chatswood
We are currently looking to engage a Senior Data Engineer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for one of Australia's largest cashback sites.
This organisation is the 4 th fastest tech company within the Asian region and according to Deloitte is the fasting growing tech company within Australia.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be required to innovate and develop new ways in which companies can engage with their customers on a more personal level, looking to drive satisfaction, return on investment, customer conversion rate but most importantly unlocking the value of their data in order to grow and improve clients.
- Provide analytical and statistical expertise to company.
- Become familiar with a range of data sets, looking at raw customer data, financial data and marketing data.
- Experiment with algorithms, machine learning and data exploration in order to build solutions and tools for data-driven purposes.
- Perform clustering analysis on customer data, along with segmentation and clustering.
- Present and tell the story of the data to clients.
- Support in the creation of real time reporting using Kibana.
- Own recommendation engines and machine learning systems.
- Own reporting data flows include ETL processes
- Perform updates to production databases
- Degree educated in Data Science or similar
- Strong experience with data preparation techniques including exploration and visualisation
- Experience with statistical models, times series analysis and multiple machine learning techniques such as clustering, regression and classification
- Strong skills using Python, SQL & Elastic and visualise the data in a surfacing tool
- Experience developing machine learning systems
- Experience in Amazon Quicksite will be an advantage
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200167644.
Reference Number: 200167644_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda