Senior Systems Engineer - Wintel
- Spend the colder months in sunny Brisbane!!!
- ASAP start, Excellent career opportunity
- Easily accessible Brisbane location
Looking for a new contract role based in Brisbane? Join one of Brisbane's top listed companies. Apply Now!!
New contract opportunity based in Brisbane for a Senior System Engineer - Wintel with experience working across a variety of projects and technologies - including SCCM, VMware, Active Directory, Exchange and Group Policy
You will have the following skills and experience
- 5 + years' experience as a System Engineer
- Experience in the full lifecycle of Server, Virtualisation and/or Application Systems
- Experience in engineering and administering current Microsoft technologies
- Experience in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Strong experience in WIN2K12 server administration
- Strong support and administration of SCCM / WSUS skils
- Experience configuration, support and troubleshooting for Microsoft Products, VMWare, Citrix
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong technical documentation skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200166361.
Reference Number: 200166361_3
Contact Details: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Teagan Pope
Contact Phone: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more