We are currently recruiting for a Test Analyst to join a government client to provide IT manual testing to a high priority project.
As a Test Analyst, you would have the ability to demonstrate:
- Minimum of three years' experience in conducting manual testing for software/systems, including, creating test scripts/cases from requirements, executing test scripts/cases and managing defects;
- To produce test artefacts, including: Test Plans, Defects progress reports, Test Summary/Closure reports;
- Have an understanding and experience of the different manual testing types and when to apply them;
- Experience with using the test toolset HP ALM Quality Center (QC).
- Experience with conducting Test Automation, including creating reusable and dynamic scripts, script execution, script maintenance and interrogating test execution results to create reports;
- Experience with using the Automation Test Tool Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Dan Carn
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now