DevOps Engineer with strong Docker skills - Contract - North Shore Sydney
- Build out a modern DevOps practice
- 6 month initial contract with potential for extension thereafter
- Must be an Australian Citizen for Security Clearance purposes
Currently looking for a DevOps/Platform Engineer with strong Docker Container skills. Must have Australian Citizenship for Security Clearance purposes
Are you a solid DevOps Engineer with strong Docker skills? You will be responsible for building out a modern DevOps practice including a container based approach to application development and continuous delivery!
You will help build a high velocity application development platform and working with delivery teams to deploy and support proprietary applications. This is a 6 month initial contract that may extend and you must be an Australian Citizen in order to obtain the required Security Clearances.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Hands on experience using container technologies such as Docker, Dockersh, Kitematic, and Rancher
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or IT equivalent
- Strong UNIX systems administration experience, particularly for Redhat and Centos distributions
- Excellent automation scripting skills
- Proficient in one or more of following configuration management tools ; Ansible , Puppet, Chef or Saltstack
- Broad experience with maintaining development infrastructure including source and resource repositories such as SVN, Nexus or Stash
- Experience in using continuous delivery/deployment (CD) tools such as GoCD, Jenkins or Bamboo
- Participate in distributed systems/application architecture design, development, deployment and ownership of our internal continuous deployment platform (CDP)
- Exposure to cloud platforms such as AWS
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 02 94645805. Please quote our job reference number: 200166424.
Reference Number: 200166424_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now