Senior Systems Analyst
- Short-term and Long-term contracts
- Able to get a Baseline Clearance
- Based in the CBD
We are looking for a number of experience Senior Systems Analyst for a variety of clients, based in Adelaide.
Are you looking for a new opportunity with exciting challenges than please read on.
We have multiple opportunities for Senior Systems Analyst's who come with in-depth experience and previous responsibilities in interpreting, designing and developing complex system requirements as well as lead/mentor staff within the team.
The Senior Systems Analyst will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to progress and deliver IT outcomes.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Experience in supervising and undertaking complex analysis of business requirements.
- Leadership/mentoring experience of other Systems Analysts with skills transition to these staff.
- Experience in developing complex User Specifications, Test Cases and other documentation as required by the project.
- Collaboration skills as required to:
- build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders for development of the IT changes and,
- Ensure communication and proper escalation procedures are in place to support the Director and Senior Leadership Team
- Knowledge and experience of government IT systems including projects
- Excellent Problem solving skills and a high level of initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage several concurrent tasks
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Simone Yearsley on 08 74220613. Please quote our job reference number: 200166514.
Reference Number: 200166514_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now