SAP ISU Functional Consultant
- 6 months +
- Must have ISU Project Implementation experience
Contract opportunity for a SAP ISU Functional Consultant to work an urgent contract opportunity in Melbourne
We are looking for multiple SAP IS-U Functional Consultant to work on contracts in Melbourne. The ideal candidate will have SAP ISU Project implementation experience and must have strong knowledge in SAP ISU data model.
SAP ISU Industry Data Exchange-Functional Consultant:
• At least 1 or 2 SAP ISU Project implementation experience with strong knowledge in SAP ISU data model
• 4 to 8 years of working experience in the field of SAP ISU Data Exchange or Industry consultant
• Proven experience as a SAP IS-U Functional Consultant working for large organisations across multiple projects
• Strong experience in SAP ISU IDE, and Strong experience in Australian Utility market
• Understand on Australian Electricity flows with aseXML and schema
• Strong knowledge in IDE Configuration
• Expertise in functional design, solution design, SAP Functional Specification preparation
• Meet with business to understand their requirements, document these requirements in the form of Functional Specifications and map them into SAP's capabilities.
• Configure and test the system through the Business process flows to meet Business Requirements.
Express your interest by applying online or call Haridini Simson on 03 8680 4220.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 0386804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200166610.
Reference Number: 200166610_3
Contact Details: Haridini Simson 03 8680 4220
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Haridini Simson
Contact Phone: 03 8680 4220
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now