Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2012
Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is the world’s most important gathering of CIOs and senior IT executives. Designed to deliver real-world insight, actionable advice and executive-level skill-building for a variety of roles and responsibilities, it is the only IT event that takes full advantage of the authority and weight of the world’s leading IT research and advisory organization.
Symposium/ITxpo at a glance:
- Three and a half days
- 1,400 attendees including 400 CIOs
- Over 200 analyst-led sessions
- Exclusive CIO Program
- 10 role-based tracks
- 5 industry tracks
- 50+ analysts on-site
- 50+ solution providers
Who will be there?
The Guest Keynote speakers include:
- Anne Weatherston – Chief Information Officer, ANZ Bank
- Dom Sagolla – Co-creater of Twitter
- Private Damien Thomlinson – Australian veteran of the Afghan war
Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre
Cnr Gold Coast Highway & TE Peters Drive
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.