Making Digital Transformation Real - with Transurban – SYDNEY
Versent & CA Technologies
We would to invite you to learn how companies like Transurban have delivered the innovation required to make the leap towards their digital transformation goals.
Date: Friday 31st March
Time: 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Venue: AWS Sydney, Level 37, 2 Park Street, Sydney, 2000
Find out how Transurban transformed its digital distribution strategy to accelerate its innovation and allow customers to transact anywhere at any time. We will discuss how this project empowered Transurban to enter safely into the new application economy, deliver improved customer engagement and experiences, speed time-to-market, whilst lowering their operational risk and cost profiles.
Attend this session to hear from three digital transformation experts:
- Tim Oldmeadow, Transurban – Making Digital Transformation Real, Key insights and learnings from a successful digital transformation project.
- Joel Wermut, Versent – Challenging the status quo with API
- Alex Wilson, CA Technologies – Defining a purpose for API use through real world conversations
Lunch will be served during the event.
AWS Sydney, Level 37, 2 Park Street, Sydney, 2000
- Website: http://transform.ca.com/557206-au-api-customer-event-sydney-lp.html
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +61 410 197 421
- RSVP: Yes
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now