Making Digital Transformation Real - with Transurban – SYDNEY
Versent & CA Technologies
We would to invite you to learn how companies like Transurban have delivered the innovation required to make the leap towards their digital transformation goals.
Date: Friday 31st March
Time: 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Venue: AWS Sydney, Level 37, 2 Park Street, Sydney, 2000
Find out how Transurban transformed its digital distribution strategy to accelerate its innovation and allow customers to transact anywhere at any time. We will discuss how this project empowered Transurban to enter safely into the new application economy, deliver improved customer engagement and experiences, speed time-to-market, whilst lowering their operational risk and cost profiles.
Attend this session to hear from three digital transformation experts:
- Tim Oldmeadow, Transurban – Making Digital Transformation Real, Key insights and learnings from a successful digital transformation project.
- Joel Wermut, Versent – Challenging the status quo with API
- Alex Wilson, CA Technologies – Defining a purpose for API use through real world conversations
Lunch will be served during the event.
AWS Sydney, Level 37, 2 Park Street, Sydney, 2000
- Website: http://transform.ca.com/557206-au-api-customer-event-sydney-lp.html
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +61 410 197 421
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.