Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- Microsoft, GSMA promote 3G laptops
- Microsoft to buy mobile music company Musiwave
- Fast mobile on track but faces curves
- Google's Android boosts enterprise mobile Linux
- Hutchison 3 to release Skypephone in 8 countries
- New Gobi chip set: A Xohm killer?
- WiMax's bright future and five hurdles to overcome
- Bootlegged iPhones selling like hot cakes in Australia
- Study: Big strides for WiMAX by 2009
- Wireless carrier group warns against WiMAX hype
- Vodafone marks GPS launch with free mapping and navigation
- Mobile Web developers irate at Vodafone move
- Mobile operators face an uphill battle to maintain revenues streams
- Nokia buys mobile advertising company
- Phase one of Sydney Airport's wireless network APEC-ready