Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- Linux expanding into mid-range phones
- Unwired to deploy national mobile WiMAX by 2010
- Qualcomm's new Gobi: A WiMax and Wi-Fi killer?
- FAQ: Microsoft's proposed takeover of Yahoo
- Why major mobile handset makers are riding with LiMo
- A Dell smartphone appears imminent, analysts say
- CEBIT - Panel: Who should bear cost of tomorrow's broadband?
- CEBIT: Vodafone links IP and phone, killing roaming charges
- CEBIT: Vodafone shows image search for mobile phones
- Crazy John's uses CRM to manage Telstra split
- Facebook links up with Vodafone on mobile platform in Europe
- Four underwhelming mergers that might give Microsoft-Yahoo pause
- Femto Forum looks to standardize femtocell architecture
- California company introduces new mobile Linux platform
- Canadian Windows ISV helps mobile Linux effort
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.