Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- Telstra rolls out Narrowband support
- Vodafone IT system flaw leads to breach of mobile ID rules
- Pixel 2: The year’s best smartphone
- Vodafone loses mobile roaming fight against ACCC
- Government to can landline subsidy scheme
- Telstra spends big for more spectrum
- Vodafone launches NBN services
- InternetNZ and Vocus slam Sky’s anti-piracy moves
- ACMA begins new push to flog off spectrum
- Data retention funding for telcos to be scrutinised
- eSIM: No more roaming fees, ever!
- Vodafone extends Splunk deal to 'fine-tune ops'
- ACMA begins reallocating spectrum for 5G
- Coming to NZ – the B.One smart home hub
- ACCC won’t introduce mobile roaming regime