Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- Government details 5G strategy
- Study: Use of IoT in corporate networks is soaring
- NZ a land of fibre-fuelled digital opportunity, says IDC
- Vodafone switches on commercial NB-IoT services
- How to develop a mobile device repair or replace strategy
- Optus combines Massive MIMO, 3CC Carrier Aggregation
- Vodafone takes ‘significant step towards 5G’
- Vodafone, ACCC meet in court for mobile roaming stoush
- Simplicity, mobile data key to Vodafone’s NBN offerings
- Telco complaints continue to grow
- NBN: Morrow writes off write-down talk
- Vodafone halves loss in first half
- Vodafone offers 4G backup for NBN customers
- Vodafone calls for NBN’s CVC charge to be halved
- One week to go before Optus shuts down its 2G network
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.