Tripwire provides IT Security and Compliance Automation solutions that help businesses and public sector take control of their entire IT infrastructure. Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Tripwire has operations in 15 countries around the world.
Tripwire offers an integrated solution through dynamic activity analysis: real-time analysis of activities as they’re collected across the infrastructure. Suspicious events harvested by log management tools can be immediately correlated with configuration changes detected through file integrity monitoring, creating a comprehensive security worldview.
Tripwire Enterprise: provides IT configuration control by combining real-time change detection, comprehensive configuration auditing, continuous IT compliance assessment, and rapid configuration remediation in a single product suite.
Tripwire Log Center: delivers continuous compliance and security in a single log and event management solution without the cost, complexity and bloat associated with traditional Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems.
How to buy
Contact Tripwire Australia: +61 261 084 675
50 Raffles Place, Suite 31
#37-00 Singapore Land Tower
Phone: +65 3158 0229
Latest Stories about
- iPhone, Mac owners: How to stymie hackers extorting Apple, threatening to wipe devices
- New year's resolution for IoT vendors: Start treating LANs as hostile
- 5 signs we're finally getting our act together on security
- The new Mirai strain has gone far beyond Deutsche Telekom
- US election day faces specter of cyberattacks
- Potential Apple Watch snooping: a not-so-paranoid cyberespionage risk
- Use the internet? This Linux flaw could open you up to attack
- There’s never a shortage of security holes
- Microsoft fixes actively attacked IE flaw and 50 other vulnerabilities
- Microsoft fixes critical flaws in Windows, Office, Edge, IE and other products
- The next wave of cybercrime will come through your smart TV
- A tale of two women: same birthday, same Social Security number, same big-data mess
- When it comes to spam, IBM's SoftLayer is the host with the most
- Extortion or fair trade? The value of bug bounties
- How to get security right when embracing rapid software development