Targus was founded in 1983 in the United Kingdom and creates carrying cases and accessories for the mobile lifestyle. The company became known as the Targus Group International Inc. in 1995 and has today 45 offices worldwide and direct distribution in over 145 countries.
Targus pioneered the notebook carrying case market, partnering with corporations, retailers, and OEMs to provide the best possible protection for notebook PCs.
How to buy
Order /Purchase call:
1 800 641 645
117-119 Bowden street
Meadowbank, NSW 2114
Tel: 1800 641 645
Latest Stories about
- The tech behind Fonterra’s move to activity-based working
- Pocketable productivity: 5 folding keyboards for your smartphone
- Review: Targus 17” travel laptop roller
- Review: Targus 13.3-inch Ultralife thin edge sleeve
- Dell XPS 12 review: A clever convertible Ultrabook
- PLAY: Video game and other tech toy gift suggestions
- Tablet Accessories Tech Treasures [2011 Cool Yule Tools]
- 3 Bluetooth keyboards for Android tablets
- How to recover a lost phone, tablet, or laptop
- Android, PlayBook tablet accessories
- Computerworld Australia 2011 Reader Survey competition
- iPad 2 accessories trickling out
- Computerworld Australia 2011 Reader Survey competition terms and conditions
- Dicker Data admitted to ASX
- Targus laptop power adapters recalled for burn hazard
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.