Sophos was founded in 1985 and is hedquartered in the UK. Sophos released its first virus scanning engine in 1989 and is a provider of IT security and data protection. They offer protection and control against malware, spyware, intrusions, unwanted applications, spam, policy abuse and data leakage, and providing comprehensive network access control (NAC). Their products protect over 100 million users in more than 150 countries.
Sophos offers a full range of complementary encryption, endpoint, email, web and NAC solutions that protect data, filter traffic for security threats, spam and policy infringements, control access to the network, and keep businesses free of viruses, spyware and other malware.
Sophos offers multiple threat protection such as:
» Anti-virus and anti-spyware
» Anti-adware and potentially
unwanted applications » Application Control – VoIP, IM, P2P
» Device Control – removable storage
and wireless networking protocols
» Behavior analysis (HIPS)
» Client firewall
» Email content control
» Malicious website blocking
How to buy
Contact Sophos sales
Tel: +61 2 9409 9100
Sophos Pty Ltd
One Elizabeth Plaza
Tel: +61 2 9409 9100
Fax: +61 2 9409 9191
Latest Stories about
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- What is EMM? Enterprise Mobility Management explained
- MobileIron adds Apple security along with support for iOS 11
- What’s new in ransomware?
- The best enterprise anti-virus protection may not be enough
- Choosing EMM software as an add-on may soon be unnecessary
- The dark web goes corporate
- The Microsoft security hole at the heart of Russian election hacking
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- Yahoo breach exposes the drawbacks of state-sponsored hacking
- Replace SHA-1. It’s not that hard.
- Sophos CEO sounds the alarm on enterprise ransomware attacks
- RSA Conference Topic: Endpoint Security
- Sophos rolls out Intercept X for endpoint protection
- Thousands of Seagate NAS boxes host cryptocurrency mining malware
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.