SAS has been providing Australian and New Zealand businesses and government agencies with solutions for more than 25 years. SAS helps to solve complex business problems, achieve key objectives and more effectively manage information assets. Customers include key organisations, representing Financial Services, Insurance, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Mining and the Public Sector.
SAS has more than 10,000 employees, in more than 50 countries.
SAS helps to solve complex business problems, achieve key objectives and more effectively manage information assets. SAS provides business analytics software and services, such as a technology platform and market-leading analytic applications.
SAS provides solutions such as:
• Business Intelligence
• Customer Intelligence
• Data Integration
• Financial Intelligence
• Foundation Tools
• Fraud Management
• Governance, Risk & Compliance
• High-Performance Computing
• Human Capital Intelligence
• IT Management
• OnDemand Solutions
• Performance Management
• Risk Management
• Supply Chain Intelligence
• Sustainability Management
How to buy
Contact SAS Australia Head Office Sydney
Tel: +61-2 9428 0428
SAS Australia Head Office Sydney
300 Burns Bay Road
Private Bag No 52
Lane Cove, NSW 2066
Tel: +61-2 9428 0428
Fax: +61-2 9418 7211
Latest Stories about
- The secret to being a superhero CIO? A kickass sidekick
- Nanosatellite constellation to give communications to the unconnected
- What is data mining? How analytics uncovers insights
- Beginner's guide to R: Get your data into R
- Victoria Police eye data analytics to reduce criminal informant risk
- The dark web goes corporate
- Lenovo's ThinkSystem product barrage targets data centers
- Hortonworks and IBM double down on Hadoop
- 7 ways AI will revolutionise business travel
- WD aims to tame growing data needs with latest enterprise SAS SSD
- Cisco bolsters analytics clout with Saggezza buy
- 11 technologies developers should explore now
- Victoria Police to get Apple gear in $50m deal
- It's not the end of SPARC chips yet
- Huawei sees switch to flash as right time to rethink whole storage infrastructure
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.