Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud-computing company and is primarily known for two things: The Sales Cloud™ and the Service Cloud™, which are applications for sales and customer service (also known as customer relationship management or CRM) Force.com, their cloud platform for building and running business apps.
Salesforce.com has 51,800 customers, 1.1 million subscribers and 3,300 full-time employees.
The Sales Cloud™ is a sales application which helps reps, managers and execs to focus on more selling and less administration.
Service Cloud™ can provide faster, more responsive service across every channel — from the call center to the social Web.
How to buy
Contact Salesforce.com at: 1 800 667 6389 or email: ANZ@salesforce.com
SFDC Australia Pty. Ltd.
Darling Park - Tower Three
201 Sussex Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Main: +612 9394 7300
Fax: +612 9394 7399
Latest Stories about
- HPE on intelligent edge, Cisco and micro data centres
- Salesforce bets on big data with US$15.3 billion Tableau buy
- SAP CEO aims to double market value by 2023
- Time to think outside the router
- G+T kicks off Exchange Online migration, shifts to cloud CRM
- India cloud panel pushes for data sovereignty requirement
- A brief history of Salesforce.com
- Indirect access: SAP offers a new way to pay
- Salesforce could buy MuleSoft
- SAP settles licensing dispute with AB InBev
- Dropbox IPO priced at nearly one-third below its peak valuation
- How PostgreSQL just might replace your Oracle database
- Google launches Slack competitor Hangouts Chat
- Who really contributes to open source?