RSA is the Security Division of EMC. EMC is headquartered in Hopkinton, Massachusetts. RSA is a provider of security, risk and compliance solutions, helping companies by solving their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing virtual and cloud environments.
Combining business-critical controls in identity assurance, data loss prevention, encryption and tokenization, fraud protection and SIEM with industry leading eGRC capabilities and consulting services, RSA brings trust and visibility to millions of user identities, the transactions that they perform and the data that is generated.
RSA manages organizational risk, safeguards mobile access and collaboration, provides compliance, and secures virtual and cloud environments.
RSA also offers the following technical solutions:
Data Loss Prevention
Encryption and Key Management
RSA Solution for Microsoft SharePoint
Secure Virtualization and Cloud
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
They also offer Business & Compliance Solutions and Industry Solutions.
How to buy
Call RSA Security Australia Tel: + 61 2 9463 8400
RSA Security Australia Pty Ltd
Level 6, 60 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: + 61 2 9463 8400
Fax: + 61 2 9925 7990
Latest Stories about
- Seek warns of phishing campaign
- 7 must-see talks at Black Hat and DEF CON 2019
- Best tools for single sign-on (SSO)
- How Alphabet security moonshot Chronicle fits in at Google Cloud
- Rowhammer variant RAMBleed allows attackers to steal secrets from RAM
- Google, Hyperledger launch online identity management tools
- Microsoft introduces integrated Darktrace-a-like, Azure Sentinel
- 12 of the hottest startups at the RSA Conference 2019
- Google makes good on promise to remove some Symantec PKI certificates
- What is Transport Layer Security (TLS)?
- How the Bank of England built its 'SOC 2.0'
- 10 hot hybrid-cloud startups to watch
- NSW digital licence rollout driven by blockchain
- NSW expands digital driver’s licence rollout
- How quantum computers will destroy and (maybe) save cryptography