Riverbed Technology Australia Pty. Ltd.
Riverbed Technology was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Riverbed provides a comprehensive WAN optimization solution to free businesses from common IT constraints while giving them an order-of-magnitude increase in the performance and value of their existing infrastructure and mission-critical applications including file sharing, email, backup, document management systems, IT tools, as well as ERP and CRM solutions. Their WAN Optimization solutions are available anywhere in the world through certified resellers, who are members of the Riverbed Partner Network, from Riverbed OEM partners or directly from Riverbed.
The Riverbed family of wide area network (WAN) optimization solutions liberates businesses from common IT constraints by increasing application performance, enabling consolidation, and providing enterprise-wide network and application visibility - all while eliminating the need to increase bandwidth, storage or servers.
Riverbed also offers Professional Services (RPS) designing, deploying, and managing the Riverbed suite of products – empowering Riverbed customers to increase productivity, centralize architectures, and reduce cost.
How to buy
Call Riverbed Australia: Tel: +61 2 9455 0404
Riverbed Technology Pty Ltd.
123 Pitt St
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel:+61 2 8415 6100
Fax: +61 2 8415 6196
Latest Stories about
- Juniper to lay off more than 500 and close facilities
- 5 free Ethernet tools you should check out
- NSW Rural Fire Service uses virtual storage to avoid data outages
- Whittle down application sprawl
- Sleight of hand? Behind Riverbed's Gartner Magic Quadrant leadership claim
- Technology of the Year 2014: The best hardware, software, and cloud services
- Juniper should reevaluate switching, security products investor says
- Google snaps up connected home company Nest for $3.2B
- Riverbed suitor takes stake in Juniper
- The Internet of Things has potential for innovation: Riverbed
- Riverbed may go private in a $3 billion deal
- 10 top tests of 2013
- Google Compute Engine vs. Amazon Web Services cloud: The battle is on
- In Pictures: Top tools for WAN optimisation
- Start-up Sideband Networks models live network traffic to spot trouble
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.